ZASERUM is enriched with natural and organic herbs including Mulberry, Peony, Bearberry, Green Tea, Olive Leaf and Liquorice Extracts Fused with Folic Acid and Ceramides. Its potent organic ingredients stimulate surface radiance, promote pigment lightening and remove tan.
- Watch your skin transform in just 2 weeks
- Combinations of thoroughly researched plant extracts for skin lightening which prevent melanin synthesis, for a lighter and brighter skin
- Time release ceramides and folic acid regulate and maintain the skin round the clock
- Active nano-particles have a deeper, instantaneous penetration into the skin layers
- High content of essential fatty acids nourish the skin
- 100% vegan with organic and natural ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cruelty free, dermatologist and clinically tested, non-comedogenic
- SPF 15
ZASERUM is an unmatchable blend of perfection balanced with all the nourishment and protection the skin needs. Along with this, it also has a unique combination of ingredients for skin whitening to promote even and radiant skin tone. Four of the most researched skin lightening extracts have been incorporated in it with utter research, precaution and care. These are namely, Mulberry, Bearberry, Peony, Licorice and Olive leaf extracts which make this serum like no other in the market providing exquisite skin lightening. Along with fatty acids at 50-70% from fermented Green Tea Seed oil and Jojoba oil which provide nourishment to the skin, while Ceramides and folic acid (vitamin B9) which deeply moisturize the skin, keep it hydrated and repair the outer layer making it visibly healthy and happy.
Mulberry: It has an anti-oxidant effect by scavenging free radicals and the most studied and researched for skin lightening benefits. Human skin colour can range from very dark to nearly colourless in different people. Skin tone is determined by the amount pigment melanin in skin.
- Whitening: Mulberroside A, F and oxyresveratrol which are present in rich concentration in mulberry inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, the key enzyme in melanin formation.
- Anti-aging: It has ability to keep signs of premature aging at bay. These anti-aging benefits of mulberries are mainly due to the presence of antioxidants. By preventing our body cells from the oxidative damage, it not only minimizes the risk of various types of cancers but also eliminates the risk of premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, dark spots, etc. Vitamins in this ingredient improve elasticity of the skin and make it firm.
Bearberry: It contains natural ingredients like arbutin and kojic acid that can help get rid of excess pigmentation on the skin that often manifests in the form of dark spots. Bearberry is also high in anti-oxidants, hence helps combat free radical damage.
- Skin lightening: Arbutin, a glycoside present in bearberry, is a natural skin lightener. It inhibits the production of melanin―the pigment responsible for darkening the skin. Arbutin negates the actions of tyrosinase, the enzyme involved in melanin synthesis, which works to lighten dark areas. In short, the inhibitory effect on tyrosinase induced by bearberry extract, causes reduction of melanin, which works in reducing discoloration. It also combats skin conditions like freckles that are nothing but clusters of pigmented spots and hyper-pigmentation, be it age-related or resulting from sun damage.
- Anti-oxidant: Bearberry is also high in anti-oxidants, hence it can help combat free radical damage. This in turn can help prevent and even treat formation of wrinkles. The antioxidant activity of bearberry extract is found to be higher than reported in other herbal plants such as licorice. So, bearberry extract with its anti-aging benefits can contribute in reducing those visible signs of aging.
White Peony: Peony is one of the oldest flowers, with 4000 years of history. One of the symbolic flowers of China and Symbol of feminity, beauty and riches, called “prime minister of flowers”. Peony contains an anti-bacterial compound, paeonol, which makes it a valuable anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal ingredient for treating wounds, skin irritations and inflammations. Peony flower extract delivers anti-aging and whitening effect. Our peony is sourced from Mt. Jiri in Korea which is grown naturally and is of BIOTOPE origin.
- Skin whitening: Paenol, the active ingredient in peony flower acts on the tyrosinase, the enzyme involved in melanin synthesis. It works in synergy with arbutin the natural extract of bearberry which work together to even skin tone and reduces hyper-pigmentation.
Licorice: The licorice plant serves many purposes in skin care. It has skin lightening, anti-inflammatory, soothing and anti-irritation properties.
- Skin lightening: The ingredients that are responsible for the skin brightening aspect of the plant are glabridin and glycyrrhizic acid. Studies have shown that they can provide a considerable skin brightening effect while remaining non-toxic to the melanin forming cells. Glabridin is found in very small traces and therefore it is important to ensure that the correct part of the licorice plant is used.
- Anti-inflammatory: Licorice is also a rich source of glycyrrhizate, a group of substances that has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It can soothe contact dermatitis, psoriasis, irritation. It works by reducing hyaluronidase, one of the MMP enzymes that break down healthy tissue when your skin is inflamed.
Green Tea Seed Oil: Green tea seed oil is a brilliant moisturizer. HERBSUTRA uses fermented Green Tea Seed oil which has increased free fatty acid value which means more food for the skin and has enhanced skin penetration.
- Antioxidant – Camellia oil, like green tea is a superb antioxidant because it contains catechins which have been shown to be the most effective anti-oxidant agent. Thus, it can help reduce acne and nurse damaged skin to health. Tea flavonoids (polyphenols) have proven anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-allergic, anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects, while the tea tannins have antiseptic and anti-oxidant effects. Green tea contains similar amounts of vitamin B6 (nicotinic acid), vitamin E and vitamin K.
- Anti-Aging – It protects the skin from free radical damage due to its antioxidant contents. It reduces aging by protecting skin from other environmental free radicals.
Olive leaf extract: Part of the olive tree is less known, yet it provides incredible benefits: the olive leaf. This traditional medicinal herb with therapeutic uses that date back centuries and can be used in a variety of medicinal applications, thanks to its powerful plant compounds that contain natural polyphenolic antioxidants.
- Anti-microbial: One of the primary substances in olive leaf is a compound known as oleuropein – it offers antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial activities.
- Anti-oxidant: Thanks to the high level of antioxidants in olive leaves as well as its ability to eliminate toxins, it’s known to have the ability to reverse years of skin damage, including signs of aging, to help one’s skin become healthier and look younger too.
Folic Acid: Folic acid, otherwise known as vitamin B9, plays a vital role in helping to maintain the skin’s natural beauty. It possesses concentrations of antioxidants that work to reduce levels of oxidative stress in the skin as well as neutralize harmful free-radicals that are present in the environment. Folic acid skin care properties may also provide increased hydration by bolstering skin-barrier function. This can improve moisture-retention and alleviate skin dryness.
- Prevents Sun Damage: The solar radiation damages the DNA of the cell, leading to abnormal multiplication of the skin cells that damage the skin and increases risk of skin cancer. Folic acid helps in repairing the damaged DNA and maintaining the healthy replication of the skin cells. Hence, it protects the exposed skin from sun damage.
- Fights Skin Aging: Folic acid when combined with amino acids helps in erasing wrinkles and fine lines from the skin. Folic acid helps in maintaining the healthy collagen production that keeps the skin firm.
- Glowing Skin: Folic acid helps in improving blood flow. Healthy blood circulation helps in boosting the health of the skin. Moreover, the antioxidant property of folic acid protects the skin from free radicals. Hence, folic acid makes your skin glow with health.
Ceramides 3B: Ceramide 3B is a ceramide that reinforces the skins natural protective lipid barrier. Ceramide 3B consists of a Phytosphingosine backbone acylated with oleic acid. It supports the renewal of the skin’s natural protective layer and form an effective barrier against moisture loss. These human-skin-identical molecules are therefore particularly suitable for long term protection and repair of sensitive and dry skin.